Pavel Giunter is one of the most famous percussionist in Lithuania. He is also a prominent soloist, performing classical, modern, world and jazz music. Many authors have dedicated their oeuvres to him. The performer hasbeen constantly taking part in classical and modern music projects together with St. Cristopher Chamber Orchestra, Lithuanian State Orchestra, Lithuanian National Orchestra, also with Chamber Ensembles and solists. He took part in many festivals all over the world, among them: in Berlin and Osnabruck (Germany), in Helsinki (Finnland), in ArtGenda Festival (Denmark), In Music festivals in Lodz and Warsaw (Poland), in Novy Sad (Serbia), also in Minsk (Belorussia), New Music Festival in Riga (Latvia), in Modern Music Festivals „Gaida“ (Lithuania), and others. P.Giunter took part in the concerts together with outstanding and remarkable performers Martha Argerich (piano), Nelson Freire (piano), Julian Rachlin (violin), David Geringas (cello), famous percussionists Nebojsa Jovan Zivkovic (Germany), Linda Maxey and Michael Udow (USA), Frederic Makarez (France), Pedro Carneiro (Portugal), Anthiny Di Sanza, Roger Braun, Fernando Meza, Benjamin Tith (USA), Vladimir Tarasov (Lithuania), and with other popular musicians.
In 1998 Pavel Giunter was included intoreference book „Who Is Who“ in Lithuania and in 2000 the article about the performer was published in Music Encyclopedia of Lithuania.
Pavel Giunter had part in recording 8 compact discs:
1. Integration (with Robertas Eversas), Mikroproduktion amb 97801, 1999
2. Le Bolero (with Leonid Sinkarenko), Leo Music 001, 2001
3. Spirits Rising (with ensemble Giunter Percussion), Zet Records, 2004
4. David’s Song (with David Geringas), Profil Medien Gmbh, 2008
5. Two Faiths One Voice (with Gerard Edery and Maria Krupoves), Golden Land, 2007
6. Gates of Joy (with Gintautas Abaris), 2008
7. Stars In the Sunrise (with Aurelius Globis), 2009
8. Call-Light (CD+DVD) Loreta Narvilaite 2011